- Replacement captain's terminal, with an obvious "front" and "top"
- Replacement fighter terminal, with an obvious "front" and "top"
- Molecule cracker. Uses electricity to split molecules into atoms, and to recombine them. Needs three variants - Open-and-empty, closed-and-full, and an animated working variant.
- Block to be dropped when the player dies, containing some percentage of their voxels.
- Particle accelerator block for ripping apart atoms and reassembling them. Needs three variants - Open-and-empty, closed-and-full, and an animated working variant.
- Block that slowly gathers hydrogen from space
- Replacement terminals
Each terminal should have an obvious "front" and "top"
A flatter light, that'd fit in with the 'whipple' style hull
Could be visually improved, and simplified down to a single variation
Pipes Need blocks for every possible junction, from a corner to a full 6 way. The current 6-way junction needs to be open
- Single block power generation
- Radioisotope thermoelectric generator
One block, self contained, no moving parts. Produces a small amount of electricity once placed.
One block radioactive fuel to electricity converter
One block hydrogen to electricity and helium converter
- Custom, multi-block power generation
- Steam control
Can use pipes to route steam around
Can use existing pump to suck up water
Needs a generator block - Converts steam to electricity
Needs a boiler block - Converts heat and water to steam
Needs "Working Fuel" block, with control rods
Needs variations for:
Control rods Out
Control rods partially inserted
Control rods fully inserted
This block converts radioactive fuel to heat.
Needs "Hydrogen injector" block, to be placed on one side
Needs 1/4th torus/donut-shaped block, for the reaction to take place in
4 of them, placed together, should make a donus/torus
These blocks will convert hydrogen to helium and heat
- Custom, multi-block weapons
Laser emitter - Emits a laser beam
Mirror - Used to bounce lasers around corners. Probably a copy of the 'angle' block would be ideal.
Condensing lens - Turns the laser from a harmless 'diffuse' laser to a battle weapon.
Charging coils - Delivers charge to the rails
Projectile - Might need variations with and without covering
Barrel, thin - Much like a pipe
Barrel block, solid - Like a pipe, but with solid sides like a block
Partially empty (All stages)
Full of bullets
Breech, to attach magazine into, and to insert bullets into the barrel.
Firing pin, to place behind bullets
- Portable counter
- Needs to be material colored
- Would be cool if it had a "folded down" model too
- Suit addons
- New and interesting helmet designs
- New suit patterns
- New backpack clipons
- New head variations
- These may get used for subscription/patreon perks eventually
- If they do, you automatically get one for life if you submitted it : )
- These don't work in the engine yet, but eventually will be needed
- 2x2x2 airlock, for large parties (Also needs multi-block animations, another technical challenge)
- 2x1x1 door, for under-gravity use.
- Cloning tank
- For creating redshirts
- Needs to have a tank to store clones. Needs to have variations for clones in various stages of clone construction
- Needs to have a hopper to toss organic matter into