HO, HO, HO, Merry Christmas!
Dirkson here, helping to spread a little Christmas Cheer! I've got 100 copies of ScrumbleShip in my toy bag, and I'll be giving them out until I run out or December 25th rolls around.
Hug someone you care about and get two free copies of ScrumbleShip - One for you, and one to give as a gift. Here's what you need to do:
- Print out (Or draw your own!) a ScrumbleShip Christmas banner.
- Find someone you care about.
- Hug 'em, hold up the sign, and snap a photo.
- Upload the photo to our handy dandy system. You can choose whether other people can see.
- Get a a copy of ScrumbleShip for you, and one to give as a gift!
It might take me a couple of days to send out all the emails - I'm going to be manually checking each entry, to make sure that someone doesn't try to cheat the system by uploading pictures of feet or something. I'll try to get them all out before Christmas day, though!
One entry per person, please. Public photos will stick around for a couple weeks after Christmas, then vanish.
P.S. Want to make a Hanukkah, Saturnalia, or Flying Spaghetti monster version of the Christmas banner? Send it to me and I'll offer it alongside what we've got now!